gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-19-2016, 12:11 AM

Heather would have a smile on her maw when she saw her brother. Lionel was one of her siblings she didn't talk much with. Though of course she loved all of her brothers.... she did wish she could spend more time with all of them. That and her sister. When he asked her how she was doing, she almost didn't know how to answer him. "I'm doing alright." the words left her mouth rather awkwardly. Her gaze went to Lionel, towards her own reflection again. Lionel looked a lot like dad, and she looked a lot like mom.... didn't she.

"I've just been doing a lot of thinking." she said as she looked back up at him. Lionel had been sick for awhile, so no doubt he was probably eager to go out and do something. "Actually I wanted to ask you something. I know we don't hang out much so we aren't that close but.... what would you think if I told you I wanted to leave Fiori?" she tilted her head to the side. Blue eyes that matched his, it almost made her feel like she was making a connection with him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.