Large
build
player
Alistair
08-19-2016, 12:50 AM
VERANA CUERVO
a raven in a flock of crows
she will destroy as she pleases

The demoness could smell another wolf, she could hear the individual approach with every step they made. She did not care though, there was nothing to fear anyways. Tail flicked as she heard the words "Are you lost?" Two toned gaze looked over at the being, "Perhaps," she said, and soon enough a smirk was painted on her maw. "Technically, I don't know where I am. Yet, I know how to escape this cave if need be." She could always retrace her steps if for some reason she couldn't follow her own perfume back to the entrance. "Left my homeland a long time ago, don't really need a home anyways." she explained, she did not belong to a pack and she didn't plan on it. Not unless she would be leader of that pack. Studying the creature before her, a strange female indeed. "What about you? Do you live around here? Did I trespass into your sweet cave or something?" The words held an edge to them, something close to sarcasm. If she trespassed, then she would just leave. She didn't have to waste her time on a wolf who liked to hide anyway. Or maybe she could, teach her a lesson to get a better hiding spot.

Her smirk grew into a wicked grin at the thought. She stood up and looked over the female once more. Taller than her, but that didn't really matter anyways. The low light made it harder for her to see the color of the woman's pelt, but she guessed that didn't matter either. "I'm Verana by the way, and you are?" she asked, not really one to give introductions but she never really found harm into giving out her name. She would rather be known for doing something then to keep it mysterious, that was the arrogant part of her though. For if she always gave out her name then that could lead into some problems. It's not like she really cared either though.

[Image: KPkoPrh.png]