gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
08-19-2016, 02:11 AM

Amachi was lucky she wasn't easily offended. So this male's attitude didn't bother her one bit. As soon as Faite sat, then Amachi did the same. Her tail curling around her side, she was observant enough to notice the small woman staring at her every now and again. Something that she was used to, and for once she kind of missed that attention. Usually - she got a quick 'oh my' and it was quickly gotten over. So Amachi didn't blame the girl for getting facinated over her otherwise "cursed" coat and markings as well as her size. As far as she knew, there was only Caia and another who were this height. She had been blessed to see them.

Faite would then ask a question. "A geyser, usually during the winter it's active and in which it isn't safe to be near it. Yet right now in the summer it's safe to get closer." Amachi would answer her question. Hopefully to provide some sort of useful information. "I'm from Ivalice who currently reside in the sparse pines and northern mines... I take it you're from Celestial Faite? I don't know much about it." how could she. She only knew of Avalon's relative, and even then Celestial was all the way on the other side of the continent. Almost quiet literally a worlds away from Ivalice.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 11ludc3.png]