Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-19-2016, 03:39 AM

Heather smiled back at him and his tail waved softly in the grass. He had realized he hardly ever spent any time with his sisters and he missed that. The only quality time he'd gotten with his siblings was Alfie and he felt bad about neglecting the rest of them. To his own glee he wasn't sick anymore so that meant he could spend more time with his family if they were up with it. There was so much they could do! They could train with each other, go on adventures now that they were old enough, or just hang out in Fiori. So many possibilities remained.

She answered him and he eyed her curiously. Something seemed to be bugging her and not long after she said she was doing alright she continued speaking. He listened as she mentioned she had been doing a lot of thinking. He nodded and encouraged her to go on as he continued being attentive as ever. To his surprised she gave him a question that he hadn't been expecting so he sat in silence for a good minute as he tried to come up with an answer.

"Well I'd tell you that I want you to be happy. I want you to do whatever brings you joy in life and if that means leaving, whatever your reasons may be, then I'd be okay with it. I'd miss you like crazy though." He grinned softly. "We already don't see enough of each other as it is."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: ouBhbyt.png]
[Image: Hr8G61Z.png]