gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-19-2016, 03:49 AM

That was right, Heather would probably miss her family terribly. That including if something happened to her, who was she supposed to call for help. She didn't really know anyone outside of her father and siblings. She never bothered, sure she went up and asked meaningless questions but that was all a pups gamble in life. Her tail flicked, and a subsequent sigh was followed by a soft chuckle. "I think I would miss everyone terribly as well. Father, Roza, Alfred..." Heather responded as she smiled. "I just can't stop thinking. What if I find myself out there? If there's something so amazing that Fiori just doesn't have to offer?" she said this with great enthusiasm.

"But it's scary too... I've only ever known Fiori and all of you. If I'm hurt I won't have dad to turn to. I won't be able to express my thoughts peacefully. There's bad wolves out there too and I know nothing of fighting." she stood up. Gently gesturing closer to her brother. She did seek to place her pelt into his in a bit of a side bump. "And if Fiori leaves before I do... where do you think we'd go?" she was sure her dad would defend the pack with her life. But, what if it was gone. Was it the string that binded them together?

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.