Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-19-2016, 04:12 AM

Lionel was pleased to hear that she'd miss them as well. He briefly wondered if Mom missed them like they surely missed her. They hadn't really gotten a chance to really get to know her, and yet he still felt the ache in his heart as he thought of her. Growing up without a mother had been hard for them all and he knew their father and Alfie still ached for her. Leo had spent all those months trying to find her and Alfred had even gone off on his own to look for her too. At least Heather cared enough to try and tell them that she wanted to leave. If Mom had gotten the same opportunity would she have said goodbye?

"I understand. There's so much out there to explore and do. Things to see and people to meet. The world is so much bigger than Fiori and I don't blame you for wanting to do it all."

She spoke more and he understood the scariness of it all. It hurt him to think of er being in pain. What if something did happen to her while she was away? She was right - she didn't know how to fight. What if someone took advantage of her and she was all by herself?

She leaned into him lightly and he realized for the first time that she was slightly larger than him. It was almost kinda funny. He smiled softly and he listened to her worries of the pack. That was something that didn't worry him as much as her being alone in the world. A sigh fluttered past his lips as he pondered it all.

"I have faith in Dad. He can take care of Fiori and if anything happens then Fiori will rebuild. We're a family and families stick together." He told her confidently. Even if they weren't a pack he had no doubt they'd remain with each other. "But if you're leaving let me come with you. I want to protect you and be by your side. I can't just let you be on your own because what if you're right? What if something happens to you and no one is with you? I'd never be able to live with myself after that knowing I'd encouraged you to follow your heart and let you go by yourself."

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: ouBhbyt.png]
[Image: Hr8G61Z.png]