Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-19-2016, 09:26 PM

Karabela shook the water from her fur as she finally reached the rocky shore. Carefully she licked the remaining salt water off her ankles, pondering the unique taste. Slipping into the pine forests she made a beeline for the mountains. She didn't know why but they were quickly becoming one of her favorite features. There was just something so grand and majestic about a range of mountains and they simply begged to be climbed and explored. Ivory Ridge would be in the mountains, that much she knew though it wouldn't be this range. The island was to far out of the way and to small to support the kind of pack she hoped to raise but there were a few notable mountain ranges in the east that she would readily make her home when the time came.

Approaching a crystalline lake, Karabela bent her head for a swift drink before carrying on her way. She'd caught the scent of mountain goats in the area and the thought of sinking her teeth into one was making her hungry. Of courseā€¦ that might have to wait til after she explored the strange wooden structures that rested a ways up the nearest slope. She was on her way there when she noticed a rust-colored man sitting along the lake shore.

"Hello there! It's a pretty lake huh? Do you live in this area?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king