gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-19-2016, 10:53 PM

Leo returned Carletta's warm smile when she spoke, his tail wagging gently behind him. "Wonderful! I'm glad to have your family join us." He didn't want to rush them, especially if they had pups to deal with. He knew from experience that children in general were both a blessing and a stress all in one. "You two can take your time and follow me when you're ready. I'll try to leave a pretty obvious scent trail for you to follow, but if you pass through the forest near by you'll find Fiori on the other side. Just look for the waterfalls." He looked to Amaia with a smile before looking back to Carletta again. "It's been a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you both again soon." As long as there wasn't any questions or concerns from the either of them he would dip his head in parting and turn to head back toward home, making sure to brush against trees and such as he went. He really did hope that they followed through with their decision, whether it was immediately or shortly in the future.

"Talk" "You" Think