Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-20-2016, 02:02 AM

Renhett would answer her and Armai would nod as she mused over where they could begin. She was running a little low on herbs at the moment and she hadn't quite been prepared to be teaching anything lately. She herself was rather excited to learn more about mental illnesses so she supposed they could start there, but she didn't want to begin any training until she could teach Renhett something in return. She was glad the other woman seemed eager to learn things and in the end Armai could see nothing but good coming from this. It was nice not to be the only healer for once.

The silver coated healer would rise to her paws and dip her head in what she hoped to be Renhett's direction. "I look forward to teaching you. We'll start tomorrow. In the mean time I'm going to go gather some more herbs in preparation for your testing and training. I'll see you tomorrow and until then make yourself at home." She was welcome to help herself to Armai's herbs if she wanted to familiarize where she kept everything and go over what she already knew. Nox would rise after her companion and Armai would offer the woman a smile before they both left the den to go search for the plants she'd use the next day.

-Exit Armai- Figured this was a good spot to end the thread if that's alright! We can do another thread after the pack challenge has been judged if Riv wins c:

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.