gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-20-2016, 03:03 AM

"Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind." Heather noted as she pushed into Lionel lightly. Whether or not they didn't speak much, she'd look forward to speaking even more to him. Her family was her world to her after all, without mother around she had to find a way to somewhat keep them together. There she was thinking about leaving, but the fact that she was worried about all of them kept her here. That and she didn't exactly... want to be alone. That thought scared her most of all.

"I'll talk to daddy about getting a mentor. The faster we start the better. I feel like if I'm more proactive maybe I'll discover something. Fiori can't stay so quiet forever." Heather was filled with a sense of newfound confidence. As she reached her head over, she playfully nipped at her brother's chest. Before getting up and prancing a little aways from him with a smile on her face. Grown or not, she would never be one to get out of a playful mood. As her blue eyes stared at him, she laughed lightly.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.