Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-20-2016, 05:25 AM

An ear would flick as she mentioned that she could always change her mind. He honestly hoped she would stay, but he also would understand if she didn't and he'd never hold her actions against her. She'd push into him and he leaned into her enjoying her company. It felt like it had been forever since they'd last hung out and to be honest he missed it. He missed constantly being around his siblings and their dad and rough housing and playing. He enjoyed the little things that came with being a yearling, but he still missed being a pup too.

She'd speak again and he'd nod. More than anything he was excited to finally be able to train. He'd been looking forward to it ever since their last meeting when the other yearlings in the pack had gotten their mentors. He wasn't sure what he wanted to specialize in but he knew for sure he wanted to try and learn everything. Perhaps it was a bit much for the yearling to be thinking about but he couldn't help himself. Knowledge excited him and he yearned to know as much as he could.

"I'm excited. I'm sure it'll be really fun. I've been looking forward to having a mentor for a while now." He'd murmur softly, mostly to himself than to Heather.

Before he knew it Heather had already snaked her head over towards him and he was too wrapped up in his thoughts to notice. She nipped at his chest and he leaped to his feet in surprise. The shock soon faded and he grinned at her as she pranced away. She wanted to play! His grin broadened and he bowed at her, his butt wiggling in the air as he did so, and then charged at her with laughter falling from his lips. He'd leap at her attempting to tackle her and bowl her over.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: ouBhbyt.png]
[Image: Hr8G61Z.png]