size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-21-2016, 12:48 AM

Right. He was foolish enough to believe he could accomplish something. Rivaxorus had cursed himself, hell the blood that ran through his veins was week. After regaining consciousness his immediate thought was.... Zephyra. The heavily injured male limped towards her scent, keeping his emotions withdrawn from previous pack mates. He wanted to see her so badly, despite the fact she probably didn't want to see him.

Then, there the male stood in front of her. He tried to stand, only to be met with the serring pain through his side. His two different colored eyes stared at her, and then..... he began to cry. "Zephyra..... what was I thinking?" he trembled, before he finally fell to his knee's. He laid there on the floor unable to stop the tears. "I'm sorry. I am so.... so sorry." his paws covered his face he never ever would show anyone these kinds of emotions. "It hurts so bad, I messed up and I don't know what I'm doing. I don't want to lose you and here I am losing myself." he growled lightly. "Running a pack was stupid... we were just kids..... and I.... I left you in the background when I never should have. I want to spend time you.... I love spending time with you. I'm tired of being so stupid. I'm tired so tired.....but I just want everything to be okay." But would it ever be?

"Talk"