gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
08-21-2016, 04:52 AM

Heather smiled at her father. A innocent ambitious question crossed her mind but she kept her mouth shut. She knew one day.... possibly one her siblings could be chosen as prince or princess. Heather wanted to explore, but also she curiously wondered what it would be like to be in her father's paws. When her father said something about them staying pups forever. Her heart ached slightly. "I'll always be your daughter dad, no matter how old I get." she smiled at him. She was here, breathing and alive after all.

"That'll be great Dad, I hope Athena calls for me soon." Alright, she decided to come straight out with it. "Hey dad uhmmm..... who do you think is going to be the prince or princess in the future? I know it's WAYYY far into the future but lately I've been wanting to just.... do more. Whether it's in Fiori or anything else at all." she shifted on her paws slightly as she looked at him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.