gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-21-2016, 11:49 AM
Member of the season: Shrapnel
Why they deserve it: She is new to staff, and already kicking butt! I go to go and do things, but she has already cleared most of it away. It has taken so much stress off of me, she's been great!

Character of the season: Karabela
Why they deserve it: She had the guts to go up to Bass and talk about her pack, which she has been working so hard to get. Through meeting new people and even talking to her current pack mates, I have no doubt that she will have many strong members in Ivory Ridge.

Thread of the season: Onwards and Upwards
Why they deserve it: It seems that there can never be a larger challenge here without even more drama breaking out. There is obvious tension in the air, and even a little fight between old pack members. Seeing what will happen with Riv and Zeph is going to be very interesting indeed.

Duo of the season: Faite and Ritsy
Why they deserve it: Because Ritsy is a silly little thing and for some reason, Faite thinks that it's a good idea to bring him home. I cannot wait to see what is going to happen with him in the back.

Pack of the season: Celestial
Why they deserve it: Reg seems to be pretty skilled in going to the battlefield to pick up new members, even when there is competition.

My focus needs more focus.