Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2016, 01:37 PM

The fight between Nixie and Armai was done almost as soon as it had begun, in fact it had ended seconds before Rivaxourus hit the ground ending his own fight with the Challenger. Soleil would let out a snort at the young female as she departed with only a few words to linger in the minds of those who could understand her. Turquoise orbs would travel from Peregrine to Renhett and Armai who where protecting and caring for him. She wanted to help the man as she still held respect for him, but she didn't want to get it the other two women's way.

Slowly her eyes would travel over the others until she found Xeph amongst the crowd of wolves. Silently she would wonder if he would follow her as she had followed him, quickly that wonder would turn into hope. Hope that he loved her as much as she loved him. Quietly she would find her way to her paws before going to him and pressing her nose into the right side of his neck to gain his attention. For a moment she would watch him before speaking...not that he would understand her anyway. "Xeph, son temps d’aller. Je dois trouver ma sœur, et j’ai une idée d’où elle est. S’il vous plaît venez avec moi mon amour." She would search his features hoping he had understood at least some of what she had said.

Gently she would pull at the fur on his neck before looking at him again and with a thick French accent she would try one of his words "Come.. She would take a few steps away and towards the pack she believed her sister to be in before looking back at Xeph hoping he would understand her.

Translations:

1. Xeph, its time to go. I have to find my sister, and I have an idea of where she is. Please come with me my love.