Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
08-21-2016, 03:02 PM

A giggle escaped Phim without warning at Raba's joke and brought a genuine smile back to her face. It was only then, as Raba acknowledged the stranger, that she noticed the scars that riddled his body. He made it clear that he didn't want to talk about it, but true to her nature he curiosity was piqued. Phim enjoyed a good mystery and she always loved the stories behind them. She could only hope to somehow now befriend the brute who had so rudely interrupted them to get to the bottom of this new puzzle.

Her attention sharpened at his question. The name sounded familiar to her and it took her a moment to determine why. Before... Well, before everything went wrong, her parents had taken her and Dai to a festival at a neighboring pack. She had met Xanilovs there, she was certain of it. "Actually, yes, she replied, her eyes bright. "I believe that some resided in a pack called Yfir, but it's been many years since I met them. I was only a pup then. The pack was strong, so I'm sure it could still be thriving here." She glanced at Raba then, waiting to see if her new acquaintance knew anything more.

ooc;; sorry so short, raii is ill

speech

Phim's brother, Daitaro, is allowed to crash literally all of her threads.

[Image: xc4TMGm.png]