gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
08-22-2016, 03:19 AM

She was unhappy, very unhappy. These wolves were stupid, young and stupid. Did they not realize that strength physically was not the only thing someone needed. She garentee'd if Myriadians had an inch of respect he could have won. So those who were loyal, and then Peregrine's supporters probably broke the poor man down. It wasn't so much her own, as it was the wolves bickering thinking Rivaxorus deserved it. Her heart ached for her cousin, silently she raised her lip in frustration obvious disdain shown on the woman's face. As Armai went up to her she nodded her head. "He has severe lacerations on his left ribs it's bleeding out quickly, and on the back of his head. I'd like to get those treated before we move him or he could be in danger." Armai was the more experienced with herbs, but Renhett could tell this was important.

As another male showed up.... Renhett came under the conclusion that it was another one of Arian's runts. Riv's brother. "Cousin I want you to follow Armai's instructions. Armai I'm going to step out for a moment there's someone I want to speak to quickly." the wolf would pull herself from the two. As she had been watching, she moved over to no other than Zephyra's sister Kaitlyn. She breathed next to her. "Breath child, in and out - concentrate on that." she was here to help her and avoid her having a panic attack. "You don't need a pack to have a home - it's who you stick with. If you really care for Rivaxorus come help us treat him. Look at me, this is how you calm yourself when you feel like the world is closing in on you." Renhett would wait to see if the girl would focus so that she could breath in for a few seconds, hold it and then breath out. Her eyes glanced to Jackson and Armai for a second.

"Talk"