size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
08-22-2016, 10:20 AM
He'd peeled the stick down to the smooth white core almost all around when the voice startled him into dropping it. He whipped his head around with a snarl, hackles bristling, ready to fight the threat - but it wasn't a threat at all, just a pale little female not much older than him. Gryphon settled back down on his belly, still more than a little wary, but he wasn't after all on pack lands and he'd have to expect there to be loners around. He just hadn't been expecting one to sneak up on him was all.

"Do I look like I'm actually eating it?" he grunted with a brow raised towards the strips of bark and twigs that littered the slushy, melting snow around him. He was still inclined to be peevish, though he did feel a little guilty to be taking his foul mood out on a stranger who had nothing to do with family issues. He scowled and pressed the chewed stick into the muck to hide it from view. "I was just chewing on it." Which sounded childish, so he tried again. "Besides, I don't know how to hunt rabbits." Which sounded completely pitiful and whiny, so he snapped his muzzle shut before any more complaints could emerge.