Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Alistair
08-22-2016, 03:39 PM

"Homes are overrated." Verana merely nodded her large skull and listened to the female's words, gaze wandering around the cave that surrounded the two wolves. "What would you do if I said yes?" A smirk painted itself on Verana's obsidian lips as she thought about. "Plenty of things, darling. I could take advantage of you in your own home, make it my own home as well, kick you out of it. But since it's not your own dark fortress, I don't see why I should put effort into it. Unless you really want me to." Her dark words slipped from her maw with ease, as for once she told the truth and she didn't care what the female thought about it. Should she be afraid, then that was a good thing because Verana was the epitome of fear. Should she be unnerved, that just meant that she had a brave soul.

"Not someone who gives her name out quite so easily." Verana flicked her russet tipped tail, "Eventually, I hope to know your name." The ebony colored woman said, "And how come you won't give it out so easily, are you being hunted down or something?" she inquired, what had the woman gotten into. If anything, Verana just wanted a name, if she wanted to harm the female she probably would've already done it already. Yet, this being was not an annoying one. Not like the male Ehrgeiz she had met prior to this. He was annoying, he needed to be put in his place if he already hadn't been. The next time he crossed her line of sight, she was really going to take his tail.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: KPkoPrh.png]