size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-22-2016, 04:41 PM

What part of this did she not understand? He exposed himself, every nerve to her like this - and it was like she threw him out into the garbage. It hurt, it hurt so bad. As he looked at her, he was choke on words not only crying but he felt like he was dying and he just wanted it to stop. Her words were word than any wound that could be inflicted upon his body. Rivaxorus LOVED her, and it seemed like she couldn't look past that? It seemed... when she felt down he had supported her..... he had done everything for her that he could. He had tried to be a good husband and give her a good life. She may not have asked for that, but he had wanted her to be happy. His eyes shut, squeezing tears as he stood himself into a sitting position. She's going to abandon me too, he thought - and what..... he was alright with this. It wasn't like his aunt cared for him anymore, he was a failure as all failure's should be.

So after she finished speaking, the tears stopped but he gave the most painful - most sadened smile without even thinking. "No." he said simply. It coming out quickly. As the male turned his body, he would sit with his back facing her. Yet his head cocked towards the green and black woman. "You aren't tied to me Zephyra." he swallowed. "But.... I still love you so nothing will change for me. I've tried so hard. So hard to give you a happy life. I wanted to offer you protection, a place to live. Most of all... I just wanted to be by your side." he looked away. He didn't care anymore - if no one did why should he? Rivaxorus tried not to let it get to him, but everyone else had done it. So, if no one in the world gave a damn about him why should he try to give a damn about himself.

"But know even if you leave me, even if you go. I'll be right here, when you need someone to cheer you up. If you need a disposable shield, or just someone to talk to. I'm here." his voice whispered as his two different colored orbs looked towards her. Even if it meant being her slave, he was empty now. "I'm sorry... I love you." he said those last things then hung his head low. The son of a mentally unstable woman and of a coward. A coward who murdered someone and then left his family in the dust. Holly hated him.... sure Jackson was here but Rivaxorus hadn't been so close to him. Avalon didn't care anymore. He didn't have, anyone else.

"Talk"