Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-22-2016, 08:41 PM

She scarcely recognized the sounds of anyone else. All she could smell was blood, Riv's blood, and her only focus and concern was for her previous alpha. He may of lost but her loyalty didn't waver and she set to cleaning his wounds delicately. An ear would flick towards Jackson as he approached and she wouldn't answer him for a moment until Riv's wound on his ribs were free of dirt as well. "When he wakes up I'll need help moving him. I never realized how massive he was." She'd never gotten this close to him before and his size astounded her. There was no way she'd be able to support his weight when he woke up. He was probably going to be dizzy and in a lot of pain.

She'd listened as Renhett excused herself and she then flicked an ear at Nox. "I need the lamb's ear and horsetail." She spoke to the cat. Nox shrugged and picked out the soft fuzzy plant from the bunch as well as the horse tail she'd asked for. She sniffed them, to confirm that they were the plants she needed, before she crushed up the lambs ear and covered each of his wounds with it. It probably wouldn't help his pain too much but she didn't have any poppy on her and until she made it back to her den she was limited on supplies. She soon did the same with the horsetail and packed it down gently with her nose o help calm the bleeding. If Riv was lucky his wounds wouldn't turn infected and inflame and he'd be right as rain in a few weeks with only scars to remind him.

She'd then drag her nose across his frame to find his face and pressed a cold nose lightly to his ear. "Riv." She said sternly. "Come on Riv you gotta get up. I need to get you back to my den."

Walk, "Talk" Think "Nox"

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.