size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-22-2016, 10:37 PM

The look on the girl's face was not missed, and that was when Avalon knew she had something that could be used in her favor in the future. The younger girl spoke, asking what she desired, what the pack might lack. Better fighters... She thought bitterly, though she doubted that was something she could trade for. Not only better fighters, but loyal ones at that. As of now, she couldn't think of anything...it wasn't something she'd thought about before, but now that they'd be getting involved with trading, perhaps she would have to think more on it for the future. "To be honest, I've never thought about it before. So I'm not really sure?" Perhaps she would speak to her members and see if there was anything they had in mind. Maybe for now, something that might help her daughter's vision? If such a thing existed. Maybe she'd ask about that next time... "I suppose I'll have to let you know next time we meet. I must speak to my members about this first."

She'd offer a smile as Peregrine then informed her that she'd return sometime next season. She was excited about this new opportunity, something that would perhaps change Ivalice's future for the better. And just when Peregrine asked if there was anything else, Tanaraq reappeared with a fat white bird in her talons. The Gyrfalcon swooped overhead, dropping the dead bird between the two wolves before landing on the ground at Avalon's side. "Just in time, Tanaraq." Avalon stepped forward to nudge the bird towards the she-wolf, stepping back then as her tail set to wagging a bit. "A gift. To commemorate a better future, and our newfound partnership."

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!