size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-23-2016, 02:57 AM
He didnt have to be so secluded with her did he. Rivaxorus kept his kind smile to okami. Indeed he genuinely was happy to meet the little girl. "Dont worry okami family stick together i wouldnt ever hurt you." He reassured her before he looked to avalon. She asked a question he dearly didnt want to answer. As he sighed he took in a deep breath. Trying to find the words to explain how he was doing. "Well im alive." He responded dryly for a moment. Then tried to relax his sore muscles. "Mentally i have no clue... ive never felt like this before and it seems clear no ones helped me other then xephyris and armai." His ear flicked. This meant no offense to avalon, she had pups and a successful pack to look after.

"I dont know what zephyra is doing. At the moment it isnt clear." Rivaxorus looked at avalon. Pained, but he still refused to fall. Yes he was upset afraid. But maybe if he reached out she wouldnt betray that trust he held so dear. "Jackson is still here. And our cousin renhett." Rivaxorus let avalon know. As he shifted uncomfortably. "Ill be staying for the time being. After that i dont have a plan, but im done trying to play alpha." He shook his head. Experienced not experienced, too bad. He could be a beta an underling he didnt care. Being an alpha now just left a painful taste in his mouth.