size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-23-2016, 03:44 AM
Rivaxorus was tentively listening to the woman. Well at any point anyone seemed better than his mother and father. Last he saw cypress the man was trying to play hero with dealing with enigma and forsaken. Oh gods, what if they knew where he was and attacked him? There was no way in hell he could defend himself at the moment. Rivaxorus looked at avalon. "I know youd be here if you could
I was in your paws alpha work takes up a lot of your time. That and you have a new litter to look after dont feel bad aunty." His eyebrows furrowed. He obviously was more comfortable now. It just took the male some time and a little space. Okami was beautiful, and cute it actually made him smile when she laid down. Was he that fuzzy and cute? Probably not.

"It feels like they all just happened to me." Rivaxorus thought out loud. So there were other wolves who went through this. He just didnt know his mother hadnt taught him too much. "My wifes brother set me up all from the start." He shut his eyes he hated thinkimg about it. A sigh escaped, whatever it was over now. "What am i supposed to do now aunty?" Of course hed never had a backup plan.