size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
08-03-2013, 04:50 PM
Cael Amestades

Cael's two-toned eyes met her eye-catching, bright blue gaze as she looked up at him from sorting her herbs, asking his name. "Oh, I'm sorry about that, how rude of me. I'm Cael." He was happy to hear that she was also a healer. He had met several healers lately and it made him feel less alone in his craft. Out of his siblings he was the only one that had shown any interest in the art and they had been the main wolves in his life for such a long time. In just a short time period he had met Imena, Erani, and of course the little black and white fea Orica who had all been healers.

Cael waited patiently and watched with a curious gaze as the small black fea went to and fro across the den, hiding the herbs in various crevasses around the den. It was a very nice den and the nooks and crannies in the walls seemed very helpful, especially for a healer like herself. When she finally finished with her sorting and turned back to him, he listened intently to her questions and answered, Aye. My brothers and I just arrived a few days ago. And yes, I'm a healer as well. I believe I am to train under Aunt Erani as well, but I haven't had a chance to speak to her about it just yet." He smiled and added, "Maybe we will be training together, hm?" He kind of liked the idea of that. She seemed very kind and the amount of helpful herbs she had gathered told him that she already knew a good amount about medicine so he was sure they could learn from one another. Plus, she was simply a very lovely looking fea that Cael wouldn't mind at all getting to know better.

Thought
Speech
Others
Companion