Troublemaker [Epiphron]

Gabriel

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 11:36 PM
Gabriel

Gabriel wasn't stupid by any means, and it wasn't that he hated his siblings or anything of the like, quite the opposite in fact. he did love his family, he simply didn't... fit with them. He liked to observe, to watch, to study from a far, he never minded watching his siblings romp in the dirt or in the snow, he just didn't enjoy when they came to force him, or tease him. he never made fun of them for being dirty, but they had made fun of him for not wanting to wrestle. Coward and wimp seemed to be the most common of nicknames. It hurt him, but he didn't mind it terribly much, he knew they just didn't understand him.

He frowned a bit at her lecture and fell to his rump with a rather exaggerated huff, his two toned gaze flickering to the side. "That's what mama always says. I love my siblings but they like to tease me, s'why I always explore without them." The words were honest, true. Curiosity often held him enraptured and more oft than not his siblings seemed to be more intent on wrestling one another than really seeing the world.

Almost absently he leaned against one of her forelimbs, absorbing her warmth, this is what he loved, resting and just speaking with someone. He smiled widely at her words, his tiny tail wriggling behind him as his elder sisters words reached his ears. "Once I get big enough, can you take me there? You're like my older sister right? Can it be our spot?" Gabriel blinked up at her, eyes wide and innocent, to the pup, the world was still black and white.