gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
08-24-2016, 07:47 PM

Peregrine was deep in her thoughts when the voice of a stranger announced their appearance. Peregrine almost choked on the surprised gasp she sucked inwards, managing to limit herself to a few quiet coughs instead. The man she'd swiveled to see was one of the biggest wolves she'd ever seen, matched by few others. His coat was comprised of a dark slate palette, and he was as big as a bull. Peregrine's surprise gave way to a frazzled peal of laughter. "Gods! Scare the spots right off my ass, why don't you," she groused good-naturedly. Peregrine forced her shoulders to relax. After all, if he'd meant her harm he wouldn't have announced himself, right?

Well, she hoped so at least. At long last Peregrine processed what he'd actually said and was able to respond. "Bison, right. Well I wasn't so much looking as using the pretense of looking to laze about, but I suppose it's close enough. Thanks all the same! It seems like you're familiar with this area?" She certainly hoped so. Of all the lands she'd seen in her short time in this realm the southern lands seemed quite hospitable, but to say she knew them would be a bit of a stretch. She sat back on her haunches, pondering the best segue to start picking his brain. She supposed an introduction might help. "I'm Peregrine Myre, not that you asked. I lead Aerie, this realm's newest pack." Okay, so maybe she was a bit prideful. It had been quite the journey after all, except if she'd been walking before she was moving at a dead sprint now and didn't appear to be slowing down any time soon. This man was just another step along the way.

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"