Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-24-2016, 08:04 PM

A wolf approached her, speaking to her, coaxing her to breathe in and out. Wide, fearful eyes focused on the femme for a moment before she took in a shakey breath and then slowly exhaled it. She was terrified… Riv had lost… they were without a home. She wasn’t sure what Zeph was thinking or what was going to become of their family. But the woman’s words gave her hope. That she didn’t need a pack… she just needed to be with the ones she loved. Kait shakily got back to her paws, glancing to Zeph, then over at Nixie and Ren. She gave a soft whine when she caught the end of her brother’s words, but now was not the time for that. She continued to slowly breathe in and out, trying to keep herself calm, keep her mind at ease. “Okay…” She dipped her head to the woman before her. “I want to help…” Her words were quiet, unsure. She took an uncertain step forward and then looked at the other femme. “I don’t know much about healing though… But… I’ll do what I can.”

""

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.