Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
08-24-2016, 09:16 PM
Ara's gaze was full of authentic warmth as she gazed at Solveiga. Her explanation elicited a gentle laugh, falling softly from her lips as she nodded again in agreement. It was beautiful here, and full of plants to study and collect - and quite a few to simply enjoy without needing to gather them. Even flowers, ones with no uses that she knew of, were still quite pleasant.  "It's not often I find other healers," she spoke with a bit of excitement that she didn't bother to hide. It was exciting to share her craft with others, to learn and to teach.  "Sorry if I seem too eager." In reality, she was rather reserved even now, far more than most wolves tended to be.

"I was hoping to find some wintergreen," she admitted, a bit sheepishly. She'd only seen it once before, and didn't even know if she'd find it here or not, but she'd been on the trail of some for a few days now.  "What about you?" Her own quest was a bit of an unlikely one, and she figured she could help Solveiga, especially if she was looking for something more common. And even if not, the company was appreciated more than she could articulate.