Forsaken I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-25-2016, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2016, 05:53 PM by Forsaken I.)
I don't play around that often,

When I do I'm a freak!

The male that tried to taunt him… hadn’t he once been part of his father’s pack? Forsaken watched him with cold eyes, though he did not give the other the satisfaction of his words. He didn’t know why Forsaken had gone, nor why he hadn’t shown up at the Siege. He didn’t have to answer to this male or anyone but his brother for his actions that day. Obviously Xephyris didn’t know him that well. He was not afraid of pain; he loved it. Both dishing it out and receiving. He would not run if a battle started here today.

His gaze shifted to the one who slew his father. He wasn’t so sure that the man was a coward per say… he was willing to go to the battlefield and settle the dispute there. Forsaken could respect that much of the other man at least, even if his wife had been a bit of a basket case. He snorted softly, turning when Engima did to follow his brother out of the area. Though he would not interfere with Enigma’s plans you could be damn sure that he was going to enjoy the show.

--Exit Forsaken.--

"Talk," 'Think.'

So you'd better believe

I like it rough!