ardent

Sixteen Candles

Insomnia

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 11:52 PM

Insomnia remained sprawled across the dirt and grass, her muscles reclined and relaxed as she panted only slightly, her breath had easily returned, her powerful, lithe body would race until the end of her days, if she was positive of any one fact, it was this. Her muscles may have been thin but her speed was damn near unmatchable, she smiled broadly at the King of Seracia, the tension had disipitated and she was in no place to harbor a grudge, and it seemed neither was he. His words would reach her and her smile would broaden tail battering the earth lazily. "Bah, I am old, let us leave the past in the dust! I have no time for grudges when it seems so much more beneficial to make a new friend." She winked at him playfully before with a grunt, dragged her forelimbs beneath her to rise into a sitting position.

"Maverick is a sweetheart and I must confess that I have begun to see him as more of sibling or perhaps a long, lost son, I fear he captured me the moment he stumbled into that battlefield, he had devastating puppy eyes and I fear my resolve was no match for him." She chuckled lightly, both speaking truth and filling the air with a tinge of good humor. "Glaciem is well, a few new marriages, pups on the way, we are thriving beautifully. Crusade speaks highly of her time here, she and I go back quite far. It is pleasant to finally meet you, I apologize for being too large of a bonehead to introduce myself sooner" She laughed pleasantly to show her words were not to be taken seriously.

TABLE BY LU ? CODING BY TIFF