gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-25-2016, 11:27 PM

Báine was still struggling to sleep with all of these thoughts weighing on her mind, but at least Zuriel had given her something to help calm her down a bit. The night before was the first night in a while she had slept semi-properly. She was still exhausted, but at least she was able to go about her day without wanting to fall asleep like she had at the last meeting. She was out trying to hunt for some food to take back to Zuriel and Kavdaya and maybe her parents if they felt like eating. Neither of them had been feeling very well though so she wasn't sure... Her train of thought got broken suddenly when her brother's familiar voice caught her attention and her head snapped up at the sound. Tor!

Her sleepiness was forgotten in her excitement and she left the prey she had been tracking to dart off toward his howl, eager to see her littermate again. She knew his call wasn't specifically addressed to her, but she didn't care. He was gonna get a visit from her too and he better gosh darn like it! She spotted his darker form at the borders and she skidded to a halt in front of him before she threw her neck around his for a moment. "Tornach! Ní fhaca mé tú i aois!" she called happily, her tail wagging behind her as she took a step back so she could grin at him. "I'm so happy to see you!"

"Talk" "You" Think