gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
08-26-2016, 05:40 PM

He flicked an ear as Bass told him about the flooding having been worse before. Kakashi vaguely recalled that season, but he wasn't living in lands quite like this to notice how bad it had been. He gave up trying to keep the mud off his paws, "Well, let's hope that doesn't happen again.." Bass' reaction to Quake would be expected, and as Bass asked if maybe it might be due to Starlings disappearance, he shrugged slightly. "I suspect that might be the case, but she refuses to talk about him. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she might have gotten very fond of your son. I don't think you're the only one that's missed him." A knowing look entered his gaze, a slight hint of an amused smile peeking through. After all, he had been the only thing keeping her grounded since her parents had left her, and he had been her only friend. He figured she thought very highly of the boy, and the fact that she came close to tears whenever his name was mentioned told him something, didn't it? "I suppose you could see if she'd be interested. Hopefully she hasn't given up on learning." She was a bright girl, but despite his efforts, he couldn't get her out of whatever pit she'd fallen into. His gaze returned to its stoic self, thinking on Bass suggestion to talk to her. There was only one way to find out, right? "Well...it might. It might not. I can't day for sure...she won't even talk to her brother, but I suppose it's self explanatory as to why." Funny. He hadn't been seeking out Bass to talk about his niece. But she was a big part of his life, and although he didn't show it on the outside, he cared deeply for the girl and her wellbeing.

Speech,