Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Frost
08-26-2016, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2016, 06:44 PM by Sora I.)
The male that she had seen seemed to not show any signs of seeing her little lapse in observation skills. She straightened up from her lowered position that she had been sub-consciously holding. So the man’s name was Qualm Rivers, she couldn’t say that she had heard that name before. “Well I’m Sora Latchme and this is Alisa" She nodded indicating the small fennec fox at her side. “Nice to meet you Qualm.” She hoped to make a decent impression on the first wolf she had actually met since coming back into Boreas.
Alisa looked confused at the other wolf who had announced himself to be Qualm Rivers, he had smiled at her. Why had he done that, she knew she was small but that was no reason to smile at her. She then took this opportunity to jump onto sora’s back and sit down and let her tail curl around her side. Still looking at the other wolf with curiousity.
[Image: oeFbF2h.png]
[Image: sora_by_nnightcrawler-dais0jt.png]
Sora has a Fennec fox companion who is unless otherwise stated is with her. Alisa's speech is orange Sora's speech is green