Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
08-27-2016, 07:59 PM
Thankfully she didn't seem as startled by his presence as he'd been by hers. He didn't miss the way her eyes widened as she realized how big he was, though. The brute was used to that kind of reaction. He usually stood head and shoulders over others so being gawked at - sometimes quite a bit less politely than this woman - wasn't unusual at all. In fact, at this point he'd probably be a little wounded if his height went unappreciated.

Nonchalantly he assessed the woman as she spoke. He supposed she was of average height and build, not too muscular as to be unfeminine but clearly a physically capable woman. Her coat was almost entirely black and as far as he could tell from this angle, the only thing keeping it from being so was the line of white that ran from the tip of her nose, over her head and down her back much like that of a certain small, smelly mammal who inhabited these parts. The most beautiful feature, he decided, were her eyes. They were a lively, vibrant green that contrasted sharply against the dark coloring of her coat. The color reminded him strongly of the treetops during the beginning of spring.

"Phim?" he parroted. For a moment his expression was overtaken by surprise but just as quickly a bright smile lit up his features. "Used to call my brother Phim." His smile grew wider. "Sometimes Phimmy if I wanted to be a pest. His name is Seraphim." Now that he'd introduced someone who wasn't there, it was probably a good idea to introduce himself, huh? "My name's Angel."