size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
08-31-2016, 10:21 AM

Well that was a first. He supposed there was a first for everything though. Never had he been asked such a question, it raised his suspicions a bit but then he actually had to think of an answer. This must have been someone foreign - it indeed was how they exchanged words to easily. Names... maybe in the long run someone would remember them. Rivaxorus was at an honest lost for words for a second after all just simply expecting her to share her own name was probably naive of him. "I guess by now it's a habit, I've never met anyone not willing to tell me their name." Rivaxorus said. "And to whether or not they're all worth knowing I think they are. Even if they may just be some sounds to identify each other by they're interesting. Besides I never forget a name told to me - it feels insulting if I forget it." Rivaxorus let his tail flick for a moment. He hadn't expected this conversation to take that turn but he supposed that was just it.

"Are you new to Boreas?" he asked as he tilted his head to the side. She must have been if she asked a question like that one. Rivaxorus was interested, very interested. At this point learning from everyone and everything around him was a huge deal. After losing Myriad he was left with not only wounds but those left on his pride that he had to gain back one way or another. Perhaps he was a bit soft, and he hated that fact a slight bit.

"Talk" "You" Think