gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn
08-31-2016, 04:12 PM

When she laughed at him, his ears laid flat against his head. Had he said something wrong? He tried to think back, what is what he had said about her being pretty? He started to fret, but when he thought about it, her laugh hadn't sounded like she was mocking him. Had... had he actually said something right and made her laugh out of happiness? He looked over to Cedar, who just shrugged his shoulders. Well, he was being very helpful today, wasn't he? Turning back to the chocolate woman before him, grateful that she moved on without another word on it. She mentioned the fighting bit, and he nodded his head once more. How many times had he used that in place of actual words now? He didn't even know. He was pretty nervous to try his paws at fighting, but he knew that it was important. Oleander would need to be able to protect those that resided in the pack, as well as himself. As much as Cedar tried, he couldn't always be there to protect his brother. "I will do my best, but to be honest I am... nervous," he said softly, shuffling on his paws ever so slightly. He would work his best, but he couldn't promise that he was going to be the strongest wolf out there. It would be the first time that he would truly learn how to fight, aside from sparring with Cedar. But Peregrine had inspired him, and he wasn't going to give up on his new home now.

Pere's excitement was real and true when it came to his garden, and it actually made the stoic man smile and give off a low chuckle. His tail wagged a few times behind him, and he found that her behavior was infectious. He hadn't met someone here who had been this interested in his trade. She offered him the position of healer, and he nodded, oh look another nod, again. That was doable, while he focused on growing and planting, he was knowledgeable in the art of healing as well. From her words, it would seem that she wanted to get started right away. His grin grew, showing a bit of teeth, and he looked over to the jackal at his side. Cedar was bored again, but at the sound of starting a garden he perked up a bit. His main purpose was always to protect them, and it would give him something to do again. "We can start statim, right away, if it is what you wish. Is there some place with soft earth and a close supply of water? I have a few seeds with me that I can go and grab, since it is now aestas, summer, we could plant some sage, carrots, beats, and maybe even some marigold and periwinkle," he said, a bit louder than he had been speaking before. When it came to herbs and planting, he was all in. It was obvious that he found this a lot easier to talk to, the words flowing more freely from his maw. He paused once, trying to think if there was anything more medicinal that they could start. "Aleo Vera will grow nice in these parts, it is dry enough for it. Maybe even some marsh mellow and lemon balm."

"SPEAK" -- "CEDAR SPEAK"

Oleander speaks Latin, but is fluent in English. Cedar is a black backed jackal and is always with Ollie unless otherwise stated.