gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
09-01-2016, 12:00 AM
She smiled and blushed as he said he was glad he had her tongue-tied a little. He certainly had her stumbling for words, it was kind of a funny feeling. Normally she was stumbling for words out of nervousness - she supposed this was a kind of nervousness, but it didn't make her feel like hiding. As he finally came out of the water, she was reminded again of his sheer size, and she could see the form of his muscular build with his wet fur plastered down to his sides. Until he shook off all that water, which went spraying. She laughed slightly, a light, chiming sound that rang through the air. Her tail wagged in time with his, and she looked to his one good eye, enjoying the moment.

When he asked her what she'd like to do now, she tilted her head, tail still waving. "Why don't we go for a little stroll?" she asked him gently. She turned toward the cool, shaded forest, flicking her silver, black-tipped tail against his chest as she did so. She enjoyed his company, and she wouldn't mind spending more time with him. And her season was beginning to urge her to take action, something she couldn't ever remember happening in her lifetime. She had never found anyone she trusted nor wanted to be around, but being here with Quelt just felt right to her. Time was not on her side anymore... she was not as spry as she once was, this might be one of her last chances to raise little ones before she felt simply too old. And Quelt was in the same boat.

How was she supposed to ask him? He had been so polite, so respectful of keeping his distance with her, she didn't expect him to take any initiative. She didn't suppose she could really entice him, and besides that, she wasn't a temptress, she had no seductive nature about her. Instead, she was meek and quiet, normally avoiding most interactions. So this was all new to her, but perhaps she would figure it out. As she looked to him, hoping he was by her side, she smiled again. "Quelt, I have something I want to ask you," she began, her voice going rather soft and quiet, "But... it's not something I would normally ask, a-and I wouldn't want to put any pressure on you..." She began to stumble in her speech a little bit. Her tail flicked, spreading her scent through the air. Perhaps he would start to understand what she meant, and why she suddenly couldn't make the words come out of her mouth.
[Image: zeB2pXm.png]