size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 01:09 AM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
That was where he blanked. "I am not too keen on emotions of others to a point. Though it could have something to do with the fact I didn't go out to look for you." Liar let the tip of his tail twitch over the matter. A how dare she feeling overwhelming him for a few seconds. "I didn't go look for you because I was taking care of four hungry pups - especially with how rebellious Greed and Ash can be." those two indeed had two very distinct minds of their own. As Abelinda said that with time it would heal he would not his head. Listen to her wisdom, she was right distrust to a point was represented and perhaps he should have given Avalon the benefit of the doubt. He saw that now more than ever.

"Ivalice will be raiding soon, the pack is becoming full. Perhaps then I can at least show that I can do something." he knew that eventually they would have to expand. Although they needed a reason and what reason he didn't know what. Maybe if he just... spoke with Avalon - he could set things straight. As Abelinda said, any truly good leader had to distrust to a point. But like any other member Liar chose to follow under her, and he felt like she took that too much for granted. It was frustrating when he gave himself and it was thrown into his face.

TAGGED // abelinda

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.