size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
09-01-2016, 01:44 AM

there were no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw
"I asked if anyone found you and amara to call me. If that counts as help." Liar would say. Then a slight smirk appeared on the man's face to Abelinda's comment about the raid. Not really a war, but with the pack bursting with life. They did have to weed out those who would not show an effort. He saw the fire in Avalon's eyes. "It seems she's far more of a grand leader than I thought - but it's also because the pack is full and we can't have dead beats lying around. It's our time to prove whose loyal to ivalice and who can at least provide for the pack." Liar commented. Which was something he fully agreed with in the end. Not that he had much of a choice either.

"I missed you ghostly beauty." Liar would close his eyes for a mere few seconds before opening them again. He missed that fire, regardless of the two of them knowing not much about each other. There was always time to close in on that. "I apologize for my thwarted views, I shouldn't be too paranoid - you are not my past." she was his future after all. The present that was in front of him.

TAGGED // abelinda

This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.