Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-01-2016, 08:33 PM

Her voice pulled the man out of his thoughts and she followed his gaze to the lake and she listened with interest as he spoke. "Oh? A nomad? Are you traveling to somewhere in particular?" She'd heard of several kinds of nomads. Those that wandered with no direction and those that followed herds of particular prey animals and she wondered which one the man was. "I used to be something of a nomad myself… then I settled but, well it never really leaves you." Karabela doubted she'd ever stop wandering from time to time though part of her longed for peace and contentment in just setting down roots. She'd supposed for so long her restlessness had to do with her past but more and more she supposed this was just how she was.

The man asked if she'd seen a blueish gray female with similar markings to his own. Hmmm… Karabela's brow furrowed as she tried to think back. She shook her head. "I'm sorry, I don't think I have. My name is Karabela by the way, Karabela Thyre. What might yours be? If you're up for a little exploring I was thinking of climbing up the mountain a ways to look at those weird wooden structures. You'd be welcome to join me."

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king