Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
09-01-2016, 09:14 PM

Karabela pretended to pout at the mans rebuttal. "Fine, fine, I see how it is." Well if he didn't want to tell her about his scars she could give him one herself and know exactly where at least one came from. He introduced himself as Diarmuid and asked a rather specific question regarding the Xanilov's. She knew a few but why did this man care? "Yes, but that's of no concern to you." She winked at the man and laughed but the other woman would spoil her fun stating that they were in Yfir. She nodded in agreement then frowned. "Well… were in Yfir. Their packlands have gone quiet but if you search you may be able to find a few traces of them." She couldn't be sure and she hadn't stuck around long to try and follow any trails. She hadn't been particularly close to any Xanilov's that she could think of.

For a moment she wondered if that had been the surname of her supposed father. Was it Xanilov? She knew the mans name was Lyonovei but… no, no that was Volkov, not Xanilov. Huh… how funny, she'd never really bothered to think about her father until now. Not that it mattered. She wasn't even sure why she'd label the glorified sperm donor as 'father' anyway. "I'd ask why you're looking for them but I'm sure you'll tell me it's none of my business, right?"

"Speech"

[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king