gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-02-2016, 03:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 11:44 PM by Jaelle.)

The female made no comment on her bells, and Jaelle was quite surprised. It wasn't often that she ran into someone who didn't say something, or at least even stare. It was... a bit odd. It threw her off a bit, but it didn't take too long for her to get back on track. What really excited her was the accent that coated the woman's voice when she spoke, and she turned to look at the silver stranger. It was something that she wasn't familiar with, and it made her tail wag behind her. "Your accent... this is not your native tongue. What language do you call your own?" she asked, unable to hide the growing excitement in her tone. It wasn't every day that she came across someone who spoke a language that she hadn't added to her inventory, and the fact that she might be able to learn another was almost too much. The woman introduced herself as Jorrvaskr, and she dipped her head in greeting. "I'm Jaelle, it's a pleasure to meet you," she paused, looking back up at the stars above them. "If it's not too much to ask... would you mind teaching me some of your language? I speak quite a few, and I am always eager to learn more." she asked, trying not to get herself too excited.

"SPEAK"

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.