size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-02-2016, 09:22 PM

Her nose almost turned up when the younger woman called her 'sweetheart'. It wasn't a term she used unless she was purposely trying to be a bitch (it did happen on accident sometimes), but she resisted from doing so. She half wanted to come up with a more condescending pet name for her, but she left it at that. Perhaps this girl just saw it in a different light, and she wasn't about to open that can of worms. So she just smirked, nodding her head when she spoke about knowing what it was like to be led on. It wasn't her favorite thing, but she did it to others sometimes. For her it was hard to say no though, and it wasn't hard to convince her to do any kind of dirty, naughty thing. Mercy was curious to see if this girl had more resolve then she did. A self indulged wolf, she was, but it was too damn good to turn down. That was, unless she was really pissed off or turned off, which was the former more often than the latter. Teasing was all fine and well when there was an end result, but to be turned away when you were right there made her angry. "You know a lot more than one would think of a wolf of your age. But I must say, I was quite the same way," she said with a purr, her eyes almost glinting with appreciation. Wolves like them were a rare breed, it wasn't ever day that she got to meet others like her. And if she did, it usually ended very badly.

Mercy snickered when she saw her reaction to being called little, her lips flipping up in a rather toothy grin. It was like she was daring her to fight her on it, an open invitation there. She was tempted, this girl had bark, but did she have bite as well? They spoke of blood and being held too tightly, and much more naughty things, but still. It wouldn't be the first that she met someone without the teeth to match their talk. A single black brow rose, seeing if the darker female would pick up what she was putting down. If not, she had no problems vocalizing it.

Richochet seemed to skip passed her sweet, lingering words, but she hid her disappointment. Clever one, she was, trying to hide everything from her purple gaze. Was this going to be a battle of waiting each other out? Because she had done this more than once, and could out sit any rookie. Ricky turned away from her, and she watched as she re-positioned herself on her perch of sorts. Mercy smirked, slowly shaking her head back and forth. Was she that determined to appear above her? She laughed again when she mentioned her interrupting her laugh, but shrugged her shoulders at her posed question. "Hiding from my demons and ghosts, I suppose," she said casually, folding herself gracefully onto her rump, her long tail curling around her side.

"SPEAK!"

Art by endless-adventure

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.