gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-03-2016, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2016, 08:43 PM by Rivaxorus II.)

Rivaxorus was thankful, he thanked the gods and most of all Zephyra for this moment. She was the one who tethered him there. He had spent all his time trying to concentrate on removing his past, but now he had this. It was intoxicating all of it. Her touch and what he had been able to do. That was what pressed on though. She would fall slightly silent and he would be keen enough to catch up on that. It was okay to take some time, after all he had wounds that needed to heal.

"Packs sort of leave a bad taste in my mouth. I mean you were raised with as a loner for a majority of your life right? I'm just accustomed to pack life but being a loner - does sound a bit nice." Rivaxorus questioned for a moment. He also sort of liked the idea of the freedom. They could go where they please, do what they pleased. There was no meetings, no group things - just them and their family and occasional friends that they hung around and saw. "But if you want... Xephyris offered us a place in his pack when he gets around to it. That's only if you'd be comfortable." he mentioned the offer the older man had made. After all he still hadn't given a clear cut decision on it either.

"Talk"