size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-04-2016, 06:31 AM

Now this was a surprise. Well not entirely, it wasn't like he wasn't familiar with that urge. After the male had taken up his meal his attention pulled forward to the older man. Xephyris spoke of making his own pack, and Rivaxorus had to frown in thought. Here he was debating if he'd enjoy the life of a loner only to have a friend, and probably a father figure ask him if he'd follow him. It was true though, the decision itself would be left up to his wife. Riv was a pack wolf by nature, but Zephyra had been born and raised free. The male would straighten up, wincing slightly as he took his time to think about it.

"I'll ask her, but I too have been thinking about avoiding pack life for the moment." he would say honestly. "Just know loner or not should the time come when you have your own pack Xephyris, I'm but a call away. Anything for you." he smiled a bit towards the gray wolf as he shifted on his paws. "Once I ask Zephyra I'll call you and let you know what she thinks. I do hope it works in your favor... I just wish I could have held onto Myriad long enough to give it to you... You deserved it." well he was certain the male could rise above regardless of having a hand out. Nothing in life was free.

"Talk" "You" Think