Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
09-04-2016, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2016, 11:44 AM by Shrapnel.)

Hello guys! So Quelt and Bright Moon by surprise hit it off, and surprise romance is always the best. These two awkward anti social fiorians have fledged the rest of their lives together. With that Bright Moon is blessed with a litter! With 1 free pup which I'll be taking, and Shadowed taking another we decided we will have 1 pup for adoption to give the litter a nice number of 3 bundles of joy.

- Height up to 40" is 25% off thanks to Quelt.
- Quelt has stripes "other species markings" so if you wanna create your own or pick a design keep in mind those with stripes are 400 gems.
- These pups can't be anything dark aligned, both Quelt and Bright Moon are very mild. The pups are expected to be raised in a loving environment in Fiori with two loving parents.
- We are themeing the names! Their names should be along the lines of like Bright Moon herself, think tribal esc or warrior cat stuff. ex. Silver River, Sand dune, Water of the Moon. Two parts or a meaningful phrase. Quiet usually by appearance Bright moon - she's silvery like the moon.
- It's up to you whether or not they're taking Quelt's surname, he's decided he doesn't care and is just gonna love his kids no matter what.
- I personally can't pay for the extra pup pass, so either you'll have to provide the gems or work out something with Shadowed.

Should a pup fall inactive(no post for a month), both me and Shadowed reserve the right to claim the pup back - though we will contact the player before hand! Should you find yourself unable to play the pup, please let us know and we will take it back.

Designs: ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE

Feel free to make your own design though!

Applications are due the 27th, the pups are to be born october 3rd so be mindful of these days.

Code:
<b>Name</b>:<br>
<b>Gender</b>:<br>
<b>Design</b>:<br>
<b>Personality</b>:<br>
<b>Rp Sample</b>:<br>

"Talk"
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]