size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
09-04-2016, 05:58 PM

The boy would raise an eyebrow. Was Kreft crazy? Sure the man might have known his mother before all that crap happened to him and his family but he had no clue. Kreft had no clue, and he took offense to his blatant blame as if this was about Sin. Rivaxorus injured or not would size up the smaller male. "What the hell? You really think I dislike her because of Sin. I don't give a shit about that guy, my dad killed him after Sin killed my mother. That wasn't it Kreft. You weren't THERE to see what she did to us. You weren't THERE to see how far she had gone. Sure she was respectful once, but she abadoned me and my siblings. OUR FATHER abandoned us. The only thing they cared about was themselves and my mother was too caught up in her own demons to let us be pups - I was forced to grow up quickly. Majority of my puphood was spent TAKING CARE OF HER not the other way around Kreft. So don't you dare say I have no right to speak her name in distaste. I'd rather completely forget her all together and that's a personal fact so don't go trying to change my views." he snapped at the male as his teeth pulled back. He had a wife, and probably in the future a family to take care of. He didn't have to take shit like this from this male. "Thanks to my mom Sin's bratty ass kids also hate my guts for no damn reason. So why should I think of her with fondness? She ruined my life Kreft. Maybe not yours but mine." Rivaxorus would feel adrenaline through his veins.

After he tried to calm himself down, he sat, frowning towards the male. "I'm sorry I don't think of her in the same light as you. That's just how it is." he muttered half towards the male. The end up his tail twitched. Maybe then Kreft would understand, but even if he didn't Rivaxorus didn't have to be chased by his past. He could stand and leave if he really really wanted to.

"Talk" "You" Think