gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
09-04-2016, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2016, 11:44 PM by Jaelle.)

Dragon tongue? Jaelle blinked, she had heard fables and tales of the large lizard like creatures, but she didn't know that they existed or even had a language based around them. It was interesting for sure, and she grew more and more eager to learn a little more about it. It would seem that the female -- who introduced herself as Jorrvaskr -- was more than pleased to teach her. A grin spread on her face as her tail beat on the ground, her bells chiming along with the movement. Jorr mixed in words of her language with her own, and it was interesting to hear, like a little tease of what was in store. Jaelle pieced the little bits together that she was offered, quickly squirreling it away. After learning so many languages, it was pretty easy to add more to her inventory. Apparently there were a lot of words that the English language didn't have, and she nodded in understanding. That was always the most frustrating about it all, when there was something that you just couldn't express. And it would seem that she was learning the more common tongue here, it had to get on her nerves. "I can see how that would be a bother. It must be difficult to express yourself sometimes. I've never heard of such a language before, but I would be more than happy to teach you more of the common language here in trade to learn some of yours?" she offered. It wouldn't be the first time that she acted of a guide of sorts, and honestly it was quite fun. Plus, if she could get a few lessons out of it she wouldn't complain.

"SPEAK"

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.