gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Ehrgeiz
09-05-2016, 06:30 PM

Oh, what was this? It seemed that the poor woman was deeply afflicted by her season, as she hopped toward him a little bit. Perhaps she'd been intent on getting found, as it seemed she hadn't tried to hide her scent at all, not when she'd left a trail, and not now as her tail flicked, further spreading her scent into the air. Well, he could certainly help her with that. A toothy grin spread across his maw. Something about this seemed a little bit too easy, but the unexpected opportunity was shoving his logical thought processes to the back of his mind. What was there to think about, when there was an eager woman in front of him? As she spoke, he smirked, breathing in her scent a little more greedily, a slight rattle to his breath as he exhaled. He stepped toward her as he tried to stand by her side, trying to lean his shoulder against hers. "Very nice to meet you, miss Limno," he said, his voice rumbling as he eyed her - something about her looked familiar, but he couldn't place it in his mind right now, so he would think about that at a later time. Right now, there was merely one thing on his mind.

Now, brushing past her, he stepped toward the entrance of the cavern, his paws carrying him slowly into the cool shadows. "Why don't we get out of the sun?" he suggested, his tail flicking as he beckoned her inside, "My name's Xephyris, by the way. But you can call me Xeph for short." Although he was eager to close any distance between them, he was still a gentleman, and he wasn't going to rush this, even if he was sure he could. Besides that, there was a lot of time to pass until sundown when it would be cool enough to comfortably be outside again. He wouldn't mind spending some extra time with the woman, bathed in her intoxicating scent. "I've never been here before," he murmured idly, drawing no attention to his real intentions, "Why don't we waste a little time together?" Leisurely, he stepped inside the echoing chamber, hoping she would join him, and hoping she would tease him with her feminine charm.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: bHJYJQZ.png]